sfgenealogy.com Boards

Re: Hitching Posts

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [San Francisco History Board]

Posted by John Martini on Monday, May 15, 2006 at 19:39:49 :

In Reply to: Hitching Posts posted by Bobbie on Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 13:08:30 :

We usually call them "parking bollards." Sometimes they're ornamental iron posts, sometimes they're wood, sometimes they're concrete, and occasionally they're just heavy-duty steel pipes set into the ground.

Post a Followup

<-- Spam Control, enter this number here:

copyright © 2005 Pamela Storm and Ron Filion. All rights reserved.
powered by SpudBoard